Virtual Assistant Needed for iMovie Editing
United States and Canada only
Looking for someone who can help with iMovie editing of videos recorded with Mac Camtasia. These are typically instructional videos that will be recorded and then uploaded to Screencast. The videos may need some minor editing (removing speech slip ups) and they will also need a separate video file added as an intro. A little “text” box needs to be added at the end (example will be provided). Once the videos have been edited and “approved” it would also be great to have this same person upload them to YouTube.
- Must be experienced with iMovie, specifically with editing, transitions, adding a separate intro file, etc.
- Be very comfortable with using Dropbox (this is how files will be shared)
- Willing to use the Company’s Asana for tasking, tracking progress, etc.
- Other software used: Canva, Screencast
- Ability to return edited files within a week
- Bill for actual time worked vs a flat rate as some files will require more work than others
Preferred, but not necessary:
- Willing to be added to Company’s Freshbooks account as a contractor so time can easily be tracked (and easily billed back to any necessary clients)
- If you can upload the completed, edited videos to YouTube, that’d be great but we can also have someone else do that too
Application Deadline: November 5, 2015.
United States and Canada only.
If interested, apply here.
Have you checked out these virtual assistant resources? There are a lot of free or low-cost tools, ideas, etc. you can use in your business.
The Fine Print:
I provide this service on a referral fee-based system. If a client I’ve referred contracts with you, my referral agreement requires just 10% of your gross revenue, and only for the first 90 days you work with that client. This small referral fee is simply a courtesy to cover the significant amount of time and resources required to maintain this list and filter potential leads and VAs – not to mention the reputation I’ve worked hard to build; which is the very reason I receive so many leads each month. (Before you reply to this lead, please take a look at the portion of the contract that spells out my referral terms and fees.)