CEO is looking to hire a full-time Executive Virtual Assistant.
Note: This opportunity is only available for US or Canadian service providers in Central and Eastern time zones.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Manage web services, emails, domains, web hosting, etc. (go Daddy, App River)
- Manage email marketing and write and send (2) weekly email blasts to distributors (1) email and distributor prospects (1) email
- Manage social media in order to gain new distributors and end clients
- Manage PPC and SEO activities
- Interface with CEO and IT/developers for all online and offline marketing activities including strategies, trade shows, PR, and speaking engagements
- Call distributors, end clients, and finance companies for past due payments
- Communicate with all distributors on an ongoing and scheduled basis
- Support incoming distributor calls: software questions, lighting questions, help desk, etc.
- Manage CRM system Salesforce: all leads for end clients and distributor prospects
- Manage DNC list
- Keep schedule and organize CEO and suggest systems to help keep CEO organized (ie: calendar system)
- Place online orders for delivery of goods and services needed for business and personal use
- Multiple research projects but mostly pricing research
- Make reservations that are scheduled each week, including dinners, events, and both business and personal travel
- Update, manage and eliminate unnecessary recurring monthly expenses for business and personal
- Manage and coordinate shipping of goods from warehouse or freight forwarder to customer
- Register warranties on a weekly/scheduled basis after installs
- Arrange for freight pick up/delivery
- Research and source products from international vendors
- Update product database with new products and/or price changes
- Update payment information and process payments, create ARB within Virtual Merchant Terminals
- Make payments on a timely basis to all suppliers, vendors, and commission payments to distributors and personal payments
- Place orders with suppliers
- Quickbooks (AP and AR) Calculate commissions and make certain they are paid on timely basis until our system are automated and is calculated and paid and then oversee it
Full-time (40 hours per week)
Budget: Open and subject to experience
Application Deadline: June 11, 2015
Central and Eastern Timezones Preferred
Client is looking for someone who is friendly and outgoing, takes initiative/self-starter, great with follow-up and is willing to work on a virtual team.
If this is you…..continue on!
If interested, apply here.
Have you checked out these virtual assistant resources? There are a lot of free or low-cost tools, ideas, etc. you can use in your business.
The Fine Print:
I provide this service on a referral fee-based system. If a client I’ve referred contracts with you, my referral agreement requires just 10% of your gross revenue, and only for the first 90 days you work with that client. This small referral fee is simply a courtesy to cover the significant amount of time and resources required to maintain this list and filter potential leads and VAs – not to mention the reputation I’ve worked hard to build; which is the very reason I receive so many leads each month. (Before you reply to this lead, please take a look at the portion of the contract that spells out my referral terms and fees.)