- Cloud based digital planner (Google Doc)
- Bookkeeping Spreadsheet (Google Doc and/or Excel)
- Quickbooks Online + Paypal Course (At your own pace and from the comfort of your own home!)
Interested in becoming an affiliate? We offer a 40% payout. Sign up here.
- Looking to hire a VA: check out these free resources and consider starting with FancyHands
- Get started as a Virtual Assistant with these resources
- Enroll in courses and conferences, and find other valuable resources at VA Networking
- Succeed as a VA: read 31 Days to Become a More Efficient Virtual Assistant or download the PDF
Favorite Tools for Working with Teams
For more tips and tools for working with teams, read on.
Favorite Business Books
Favorite Ways to Save, Track and Invest Money
Favorite Other Tools
- AWeber, MailChimp, Constant Contact are all great email marketing tools
- Dropbox for cloud file and photo storage
- Passpack for password storage and security
- Screencast for video and content hosting (and other visual communication software by TechSmith)
- TextExpander saves you time
- TimeTrade for online calendar scheduling
- WiseStamp email signature tool
- Zapier is one of my favorite productivity tools
You’ll find even more tools and tips in this series: 31 Days to Become a More Efficient Virtual Assistant
Note: Some links may be affiliate links. Please know that I only recommend programs and software that I work with on a regular basis so you will not find any icky stuff here.