As a Virtual Assistant we have the ability to work with clients all over the world so having an online presence is incredibly important. However, it’s not always being found in the “online world” so it’s often beneficial to join and be listed on another website to help increase the possibility of connecting with clients that may not have otherwise found you.
The Right VA is a newer website that serves both Virtual Assistants and small business owners seeking to hire a VA.
I had the pleasure of having a Skype chat a few weeks back with the brains behind the site and wanted to share this resource with you.
If You Are a Virtual Assistant Looking to Expand Your Business
- Requires that you have been in business for a minimum of three years.
- Three client references are required.
- Do you offer various services to clients? It’s easy to list all of them with the many options provided. The first category is free and additional categories are $4.00/month.
- Virtual Assistants are rotated through the “Feature” on the home page.
Once you have been screened and accepted to the site you have two potential ways of being connected to business owners who are looking for a Virtual Assistant. Read more on how The Right VA works for Virtual Assistants here.
Options for Business owners looking to partner with a Virtual Assistant
- Register on the site and pay a small fee to get the contact information to the Virtual Assistants who are proficient in your desired area(s) of business needs.
- Need an easier and faster way to get matched to the best possible VA? Work one on one with The Right VA. They will do a short interview with you to determine your needs and will interview possible matches on your behalf.